Cancellations, refunds and / or course postponements policy:
If for any reason you are unable to attend post making a booking, please contact Tig-Le House asap.
- If you notify us 14 days or more prior to retreat commencement, depending on the type of course and venue cancellation policy, we may be able to offer your placement to someone else. On receiving a prior written request, you may receive a full or partial refund, minus a $50 administration charge.
- If you cancel within 14 days of retreat commencement, payment is non-refundable.
- If you cancel after the retreat commencement date, payment is non-refundable.
- If we are required to cancel a course, you will be contacted as soon as possible, and you may choose to receive a full refund or transfer credit to one of our other retreats or courses of the same value.
- If we need to postpone a course, we will contact you as soon as possible. You may choose to receive either a full refund or transfer your credit to the rescheduled retreat date, or other upcoming retreat of the same value.
If you need to cancel at late notice due to unforeseen circumstances, we are understanding, please contact us prior to the retreat commencing to discuss. firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed. Please be aware some banks take a certain number of days to process refunds.
If you haven’t received the refund, please first check your bank account again.
Contact your credit card company or bank, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Please be sure to follow up with your bank before contacting Tig-Le House.