Booking mindfulness 8-week training program July 2022
$80.00 – $160.00
Mindfulness 8-week training program
Wednesday evenings 7pm – 8:15pm
27th July to 14th September 2022
An 8-week step-by-step mindfulness training program developed right here in Margaret River by Ian Hackett of Tig-Le House. The program builds an understanding of what mindfulness is and how to practice in a way that establishes our innate mindful capacity.
Using experience and the insights of modern and traditional teaching methods, Ian supports participants in the program to establish, develop, and maintain this beneficial quality and practice that contributes to our physical, emotional, mental, spiritual, and social health in so many ways.
Bookings are required. Limited placements.
There are various cost options to choose from. Please select the amount that suits your needs.
A commitment to attend the full program is required. We understand sometimes circumstances mean a class or two may need to be missed.
“The mindfulness techniques I’ve learnt through the program have allowed me to work through some tough times this year with grace and friendship. I’ve noticed subtle changes that have flowed into my daily life, like relishing in the quietude of a moment or two when I wait in line at the post office… and that is a massive change for me!” – Kirsten.
Cancellations, refunds and / or course postponements policy:
If for any reason you are unable to attend post making a booking, please contact Tig-Le House asap.
- If you notify us 14 days or more prior to retreat commencement, depending on the course and venue, we may be able to offer your placement to someone else. On receiving a prior written request, you may receive a full or part refund, minus a $50 administration charge.
- If you cancel within 14 days of retreat commencement, payment is non-refundable.
- If you cancel after the retreat commencement date, payment is non-refundable.
- If we are required to cancel a course, you will be contacted asap, and you may choose to receive a full refund or transfer credit to one of our other retreats or courses of the same value.
- If we need to postpone a course, we will contact you as soon as possible. You may choose to receive either a full refund or transfer your credit to the rescheduled retreat date, or other upcoming retreat of the same value.
If you need to cancel at late notice due to unforeseen circumstances, we are understanding, please contact us prior to the retreat commencing to discuss. email@example.com