Booking: 5-day mindfulness and nature semi-silent retreat 10th-14th October 2022
$85.00 – $480.00
5-day mindfulness and nature semi-silent retreat
10th – 14th October 2022 @ Fair Harvest Permaculture farm
Join Ian Hackett of Tig-Le House Margaret River on this semi-silent retreat exploring the foundations of traditional and contemporary mindfulness through an ecological lens.
Retreat includes downtime, opportunities for rest and respite, along with simple creative activities, and mindful walking on country. On retreat we weave together mindfulness practice with an exploration of the elements and the sharing of over 33 years’ experience in walking and working with the land through bushland regeneration, conservation, agriculture and permaculture.
Semi-silent involves a balance of consciously putting down sources of over stimulation whilst remaining connected to people and place. It is designed to be restful including times for quiet, solitude and reflection, along with times for social engagement and connection.
Learn and apply mindfulness techniques, mindful breath, the senses, movement through mindful walking, and contemplation techniques in support of remembering and reconnecting with the sacred relationship we have with the natural living world and this exquisite planet, living Earth.
There are a variety of booking options including:
- Stay on-site at the beautiful Fair Harvest permaculture farm campground.
- Stay off-site at alternative accommodation or your own place of residence.
- Daily attendance options
Monday 10th – Arrive anytime from 3pm onwards to set up and settle in. Meet and greet session 5.30pm. Dinner 6pm. 1st mindfulness session 7pm.
Tuesday through Thursday consists of 2 teaching sessions per day each approximately 1 & 1/2hours duration at 9am & 3.30pm (times may vary) and a mindful walking session (weather permitting).
Friday 14th – Morning session 9am. Lunch 12 noon. Retreat closes 1.30pm.
A detailed schedule will be shared with participants prior to attending.
There is plenty of time on retreat for rest, walks, and personal practice. Bring a simple hobby to do whether reading, journaling, drawing, painting, etc.
Cancellations or postponements policy:
If for any reason you are unable to attend post booking, please contact Tig-Le House asap. Below are our policies on cancellations, retreat and course postponements, and refunds.
* If you notify us 14 days or more prior to retreat commencement, we can offer your placement to someone on our waitlist and are grateful for your advance notice. On a prior written request, you will receive a refund minus a $50 administrative charge.
* If you cancel within 14 days of retreat commencement, payment is non-refundable.
* If we are required to cancel a course, you will be contacted asap, and you may choose to receive a full refund or transfer credit to one of our other retreats or courses of the same value.
* If we need to postpone a course, we will contact you as soon as possible. You may choose to receive either a full refund or transfer your credit to the rescheduled retreat date, or other upcoming retreat of the same value.
If you need to cancel at late notice due to unforeseen circumstances, we are understanding, please contact us to discuss. firstname.lastname@example.org