Booking 5-day mindfulness and nature retreat 24th – 28th April 2023
$425.00 – $495.00
5-day mindfulness and nature
24th – 28th April 2023 @ Fair Harvest Permaculture farm
Join Ian Hackett of Tig-Le House for this semi-silent retreat exploring the foundations of traditional and contemporary mindfulness through an ecological lens. Each one of us has so much knowledge of earth and nature, it is inherent human knowing. Immerse yourself in mindfulness and meditative training and practices that encourage a deep remembering of our sacred place and relationship within the body of nature. Ian has over 33 years’ experience in bushland regeneration, Landcare and conservation, along with many years of mindfulness and meditative training and practice in both formal Buddhist and Universalist Dharma settings.
Retreat includes a mix of compulsory and optional classes along with time for rest and respite, engagement in simple creative activities, and mindful walking on country. Semi-silent involves consciously putting down sources of over stimulation whilst remaining connected to people and place.
- Stay on-site at the beautiful Fair Harvest permaculture farm campground.
- Stay off-site at alternative accommodation or your own place of residence.
Monday 24th – Arrive anytime from 3pm onwards to set up and settle in. Meet and greet session 5.30pm. Dinner 6pm. 1st mindfulness session 7pm.
Tuesday through Thursday consists of 2 teaching sessions per day each approximately 1 & 1/2hours duration at 9am & 3.30pm (times may vary) and a mindful walking session (weather permitting).
Friday 28th – Morning session 9am. Lunch 12 noon. Retreat closes 1.30pm.
A detailed schedule will be shared with participants prior to attending.
There is plenty of time on retreat for rest, walks, and personal practice. Bring a simple hobby to do whether reading, journaling, drawing, painting, etc.
Cancellations or postponements policy:
If for any reason you are unable to attend post booking, please contact Tig-Le House asap. Below are our policies on cancellations, retreat and course postponements, and refunds.
- If you notify us 14 days or more prior to retreat commencement, depending on the type of course and venue cancellation policy, we may be able to offer your placement to someone else. On receiving a prior written request, you may receive a full or partial refund, minus a $50 administration charge.
- If you cancel within 14 days of retreat commencement, payment is non-refundable.
- If you cancel after the retreat commencement date, payment is non-refundable.
- If we are required to cancel a course, you will be contacted as soon as possible, and you may choose to receive a full refund or transfer credit to one of our other retreats or courses of the same value.
- If we need to postpone a course, we will contact you as soon as possible. You may choose to receive either a full refund or transfer your credit to the rescheduled retreat date, or other upcoming retreat of the same value.
If you need to cancel at late notice due to unforeseen circumstances, we are understanding, please contact us to discuss. firstname.lastname@example.org
5-day mindfulness and nature semi-silent retreat (tiglehouse.org)