Attendance Permaculture weekend retreat
$170.00 – $560.00
Permaculture weekend retreat with Ian Hackett from Tig-Le House
11th – 13th March 2022 @ Fair Harvest Permaculture Farm
This weekend incorporates mindfulness and observing nature practices and activities through:
‘Zone 00’ – designing inner ecologies,
‘Walking the Land’ – contemplative meditation and observe and interact techniques,
As done with Ian Hackett teacher on our local Permaculture Design Certificate courses at Fair Harvest Permaculture Farm in Margaret River.
Explore mindfulness through an ecological, land, nature, and permaculture lens.
Picture care of: Miles Tweedie photography
Friday 11th – Arrival from 3pm onwards, Meet and greet at 5.30pm, Dinner 6.00pm, First class Zone ‘00’ 7.00pm
Saturday 12th – Walking the land techniques and land-based activities 8.30am & 3.30pm
Sunday 13th – Mindful healing nature by design 8.30am, Retreat finishes approximately 11am
Some classes will be held in the Yoga Barn or main teaching room, whilst other classes will be held outdoors in the gardens and bushland areas of the property.
Attendance options for those wishing to stay onsite or staying offsite:
- Staying onsite option 1 all-inclusive: Campsite, all meals, classes, and resources = $280
- Staying onsite option 2 self-catering: Campsite, all classes and resources, self-catering meals = $210
- Staying offsite option 1 meals included: All meals, classes, and resources = $245
- Staying offsite option 2 no meals: All classes and resources = $170
- Staying onsite (pay it forward) option: Campsite, all meals, classes, and resources for yourself and one person on our sponsorship list = $560