Attendance options Metta meditation weekend 11th – 13th November 2022
$180.00 – $280.00
Metta meditation weekend – holding life dear
11th – 13th November 2022
Mettā (Pali.) in the context of mindfulness speaks to the ever-present possibility to hold all aspects of this life and our experiences of living dearly in our hearts as a good friend.
An extension of our mindfulness, our Mettā qualities within show us the potential for a deeper friendship, for love and kindness, with ourselves, others, experience, the World, and life.
Practice helps us to find meaningful sources of love and kindness within our own lives, to find the freedom to live filled with greater tenderness and goodwill, to resolve feelings and experiences of disconnection and isolation caused by resentment, jealousy, hate, anger, and prejudice. A powerful training for healing and peace.
Location: Fair Harvest Permaculture, Margaret River, Western Australia.
Friday 11th – Meet and greet at 5.30pm, Dinner 6.00pm, Metta: meeting the sources of metta 7.00pm
Saturday 12th – Metta: pervasive kindness 8.30am & Metta: compassionate connectedness 3.30pm
Sunday 13th – Metta to our influences 8.30am, lunch 12noon.
*Experience with mindfulness is highly recommended.
We hope you will join us for this potent and beautiful practice.
Staying onsite option 1 all-inclusive: Campsite, all meals, classes, and resources = $280
Staying onsite option 2 self-catering: Campsite, all classes and resources, self-catering meals = $220
Staying offsite option 3 meals included: All meals, classes, and resources = $245
Staying offsite option 4 no meals: All classes and resources = $180
Pay it forward all-inclusive: Campsite, all meals, classes, and resources for one person on our sponsorship list = $280. Note – A separate booking is required to secure your own placement.
No single session attendance or drop in day visitors for the meditation weekends.
Accommodation is camping onsite in the Fair Harvest campground. Let us know what type of camping setup you are bringing whether it is a tent, van, or camper. There is a camp kitchen, showers, etc. onsite. Those staying offsite are welcome to use the onsite facilities.
We follow the Covid policy of the venue. For more information please see – Fair Harvest and Covid – Fair Harvest Permaculture Margaret River Australia
Cancellations, refunds and / or course postponements policy:
If for any reason you are unable to attend post making a booking, please contact Tig-Le House asap.
- If you notify us 14 days or more prior to retreat commencement, depending on the course and venue, we may be able to offer your placement to someone else. On receiving a prior written request, you may receive a full or part refund, minus a $50 administration charge.
- If you cancel within 14 days of retreat commencement, payment is non-refundable.
- If you cancel after the retreat commencement date, payment is non-refundable.
- If we are required to cancel a course, you will be contacted asap, and you may choose to receive a full refund or transfer credit to one of our other retreats or courses of the same value.
- If we need to postpone a course, we will contact you as soon as possible. You may choose to receive either a full refund or transfer your credit to the rescheduled retreat date, or other upcoming retreat of the same value.
If you need to cancel at late notice due to unforeseen circumstances, we are understanding, please contact us prior to the retreat commencing to discuss. firstname.lastname@example.org
Metta meditation weekend – holding life dear (tiglehouse.org)