Welcome to this Creative Ecology Podcast with creator and interviewer Katharina Meister.
Katharina is an independent visual artist, educator and environmental scientist with a love for nature and a passion for art and science. With concerns over climate change Katharina wanted to use her art to present this topic from a more creative and emotional point of view understanding the role of creativity in problem solving.
In this episode I am talking with Ian Hackett a mindfulness and dharma teacher. In my conversation with him, we speak about:
- How Ian’s connection to nature developed
- How Ian got in contact with mindfulness and meditation
- Meaning of the word eco-dharma
- How to learn from and handle suffering
- Foundation of Tig-Le House and his journey to become a mindfulness and dharma teacher
- How to connect with and understand nature
- The practice of meditation
- How to bring mindfulness to daily living
- and many other things.
For more of Katharina’s podcasts, you can go to PODCAST | Mysite 1 (creative-ecology-podcast.com)