Photo: Walking the land regenerative bushland management activity Permaculture Design Certificate group at Fair Harvest Permaculture Farm (Miles Tweedie Photography)
Regenerative bushland management, Landcare, Property selection, Permaculture design
Ian holds certificates in bushland regeneration, a conservation and land management diploma specialising in natural area regeneration and restoration, and certificates in agriculture and permaculture design.
Ian provides land management and design advice to people and groups who own or manage bushland, small acreage, and larger rural properties. He integrates regenerative bushland management strategies and practices with permaculture design concepts and horticultural and agricultural activities.
He also facilitates private and group walks and talks for landholders, land managers, and those looking to purchase land. During these sessions, he shares perspectives and understanding of ecological principles, native forest ecologies, and how to read and interpret landscapes and patterns and integrate these with land practices.
Integrating ecological sensitivity with practical utility, emphasizing adaptable systems based on ecological principles. His designs prioritize low impact, minimal resource consumption, and meaningful human engagement.
Services are inclusive, working on a varying payment scale.
- Certificate in Agriculture – Cunderdin Agricultural College and Fremantle TAFE.
- Permaculture Design Certificate, Tagari, Tyalgum NSW, Bill Mollison. Property design and implementation in regional and rural NSW and WA.
- Certificates 2, 3, and 4 in Conservation and Land Management specializing in bushland regeneration.
- Diploma of Conservation and Land Management specializing in Natural Area Regeneration, Restoration and Conservation.
- Private landholder and community bushland regeneration and Landcare projects in the Great Southern and Southwest regions of Western Australia since 1998.
Everything we do is a process of design.
Permaculture Design Courses at Fair Harvest
Ian currently lectures on the Permaculture Design Certificate courses at Fair Harvest Permaculture in Margaret River. Fair Harvest Permaculture
Contact Tig-Le House firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help assist you to create healthy ecological systems and designs for your properties and projects.