Photo: Walking the land regenerative bushland management activity Permaculture Design Certificate group at Fair Harvest Permaculture Farm (Miles Tweedie Photography)
Land planning, Property selection, Regenerative bushland management, Permaculture design
Ian offers property inspections and reports for new land purchases and existing properties offering consultation advice for revegetation and regenerative bushland management of native forest ecologies, land planning and permaculture design.
Incorporating ecological sensibility with functional utility, creating realistic and adaptive systems built on ecological principles with consideration given to low impact, low input and minimal resource consumption designs in the creation and regeneration of ecologically healthy systems incorporating meaningful human activity for the benefit of the Earth biome and ecosphere.
- Certificate in Agriculture – Cunderdin Agricultural College and Fremantle TAFE.
- Permaculture Design Certificate, Tagari, Tyalgum NSW, Bill Mollison. Property design and implementation in regional and rural NSW and WA.
- Certificates 2, 3, and 4 in Conservation and Land Management specializing in bushland regeneration.
- Diploma of Conservation and Land Management specializing in Natural Area Regeneration, Restoration & Conservation.
- Private land holder and community bushland regeneration and Landcare projects in the Great Southern and Southwest regions of Western Australia since 1998.
Everything we do is a process of design. Just as we design in the outer landscape through interactions with ecological systems, so to can we design the inner human ecology through pattern language and pattern thinking.
The inner ecology of our being directly informs how we engage and interact with the outer ecology of the earth system which feeds back imprinting our inner ecological landscape. Mindfulness is a pattern form that supports a healthy inner ecology which informs a healthy engagement and interaction with the outer ecology of the Earth system.
It is such a gift to find deep respect and appreciation for the processes that generate and sustain life on Earth. When we experience the harms of lost care, or the benefits of good care for ourselves, naturally a deepening care for the lives of others, all species, and the natural world becomes increasingly a central focus.
Permaculture Design Courses at Fair Harvest
Ian currently lectures on the Permaculture Design Certificate courses at Fair Harvest Permaculture in Margaret River. Fair Harvest Permaculture
Contact Tig-Le House firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help assist you to create healthy ecological systems and designs for your properties and projects.