Please read the following information in-full, and adhere to these instructions as compassionate consideration for the well-being of all who attend.
This information will be updated as required. Please check back to this information before making any bookings to attend.
- As with general cold and flu like symptoms. If you are feeling unwell or have symptoms, please do not attend in-person sessions.
- If you are required to be in isolation due to State Government Covid-19 regulations, please do not attend in-person sessions.
- Please be considerate of each other’s personal space.
- You are most welcome to wear a filtration mask for your own sense of security and protection at any of our sessions.
- Hand sanitizer is supplied for your use.
- Tig-Le is cleaned and sanitized regularly.
- Tea is supplied, please bring your own cup.
Thank you for your consideration of these protocols.
There is no requirement to be vaccinated to attend.
All our retreats follow the Covid policies of the facilities and businesses who’s places we hire. All participants will be required to adhere to those policies.
We deeply appreciate your respect and compassionate care for the wellbeing of all in this community space.
If you are unable to join us at this time due to the nature of these protocols, we hope you can attend another time.